Click here to follow the United Steelworkers on Twitter!
Twitter is a service for friends, family and co-workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages. People write short updates, often called Tweets of 140 characters or fewer. These messages are posted to your profile, sent to your followers and are searchable on Twitter.
Create an Account:
- Visit www.twitter.com.
- Enter your full name (first and last), email and an original password. Your full name will appear on your public profile.
- Click “Sign Up For Twitter.”
- Choose your username.
- Click “Create My Account.”
- You will receive a confirmation email. Read this email, and click the attached link.
- Your Twitter account is now activated!
- Search for "United Steelworkers" to follow the official USW Twitter account.
For frequently asked questions, go here.