Just a few years ago, USW Local 903 in Fort Wayne, Ind., was running a food bank out of its hall to feed laid off members. The economy had collapsed, the auto industry was dying, and the Dana auto parts plant that once employed over 2,000 Steelworkers was barely hanging on. Watch their inspiring story below, then share it with everyone you know. Click here to download our fact sheet and leaflets.
- USW Marks National Miner’s Day
- USW Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela
- Duquesne Adjuncts Participate in National Day of Action
- Asarco Negotiations
- Walmart’s Business Model Pushes Wages Down; Increases Reliance on Public Assistance
- Court: USW Carey Salt Strikers Must be Re-hired with Back Pay
- National Labor College Closing
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!