Just a few years ago, USW Local 903 in Fort Wayne, Ind., was running a food bank out of its hall to feed laid off members. The economy had collapsed, the auto industry was dying, and the Dana auto parts plant that once employed over 2,000 Steelworkers was barely hanging on. Watch their inspiring story below, then share it with everyone you know. Click here to download our fact sheet and leaflets.
- USW Blasts DOE’s Decision to Not Extend Uranium Enrichment Agreement at Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- USW Urges New York MTA to Reconsider Rebuilding Verrazano-Narrows Bridge with Domestic, not Chinese Steel
- Urgent Help Needed by Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Employees
- Workers Uniting - Just the Beginning of a Groundbreaking Fight
- USW Members Ratify Contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown Complex
- Republicans Prepared to Sacrifice the Economic Well-being of the Nation and its Middle Class
- USW Praises Senate Support for Strong Buy America Requirements in Water Resources Development Act
Sign up for the latest USW news and information!